Regional Industries and STEM Education Virtual Meeting – Sep 19
Posted by Philadelphia Education Fund on September 6, 2022
The Philadelphia Education Fund, in collaboration with the Philadelphia STEM Equity Collective, has assembled a group of organizations interested in partnerships between Regional Industries and STEM Education (RISE). Its goals are to:
- Help industries understand the Philadelphia STEM landscape.
- Allow participants to share successes and challenges.
- Explore ways in which members can collaborate.
- Cultivate partnerships between industries and education.
- Provide opportunities for industries to showcase their STEM engagement.
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Our monthly meetings are on the third Monday of every month, from12:00-1:00 pm. Our September meeting is open to industries as well as STEM education partners, and will feature a robust dialogue between the two.
Date and Time: September 19, 2022, 12:00-1:00 PM
You can register and get the Zoom link for the September meeting HERE.
Please contact Nancy Peter for details or information. And please spread the word!
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Latinas in Government Speakers Panel, Rutgers Camden – Oct 4
- Documentary Screening: A Hope that Lights the Way – Oct 6
- In Good Taste: An Introduction to Food Design – Oct 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.