Regional Director, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Division
Posted by Resources for Human Development on April 14, 2020
RHD IS OPEN AND HIRING DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC!***
Resources for Human Development’s PA Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Division (PA IDD) is seeking a Regional Director to be responsible for the supervision and oversight of programs located throughout Pennsylvania. The selected candidate will ensure that the programs are held to the highest standards of programming and is responsible for the health and safety of individuals supported along with RHD employees and the community. The Regional Director will ensure excellent funder/community relationships, policy development and fiscal responsibility. The Regional Director will assist IDD Division leaders in implementing systems for Corporate and IDD Divisional goals. A commitment to the RHD values and a Trauma Informed Environment should be demonstrated as job duties are performed.
Essential Duties And Functions
- The Regional Director provides oversight to ensure that all programs meet or exceed standards set by regulations and initiatives by the state, federal government, division, and RHD corporate policies.
- Hires, manages, and provides direct supervision to Unit Directors and Program Analysts assigned.
- Manage the Transformation of Traditional Day Supports to Supported Employment across the PA IDD division
- Oversees program budgets and ensures fiscal responsibility in partnership with the Manger of Financial
- Planning and Analysis develops and encourages a positive, supportive, values based working environment.
- Effectively communicates performance and feedback in regular supervision of Program Analysts and Unit Directors assigned.
- Assures programs receive training on best practices and strategic objectives so that they are understood and implemented effectively by the program.
- Works in conjunction with all Shared Services departments to develop best practices.
- Creates systems for ongoing staff development and assess the need for further growth and development of the program staff in conjunction with Human Resources Department or other Shared Services departments.
- Creates systems for ensuring evidenced based clinical practices are utilized and assess the need for further growth and development of those supported by the program in conjunction with the Clinical Quality and Innovations Division.
- Provides timely guidance and feedback as a member of the PA IDD Division.
- Assists in creating solutions, key performance indicators, outcomes, and ensuring that divisional initiatives are met.
- Analyze and problem solve operations for programming and assesses effectiveness of existing and newly designed systems.
- Ensures services are designed around the needs and choices of those we support.
Assists in marketing of all RHD programs both nationally and locally by encouraging development and expansion.
- Manages startup of new units and programs.
- Participates in and contributes to Divisional and Corporate discussions.
- Attends conferences and professional opportunities for advancing programming and operations in IDD Division and the Corporation as a whole.
- All other related duties as assigned.
Learn more and apply: http://rhd.balancetrak.com/
- Senior Project Manager (One Year Contract), Phila. Youth Network
- Associate, Communications and Outreach, Phila. Youth Network
- Program Associate, Phila. Youth Network
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.