Reentry Case Manager, OIC
Posted by Philadelphia OIC on February 9, 2021
The Reentry Case Manager is responsible for developing and overseeing the case plans of participants in the SOAR Reentry Program. The Reentry Case Manager is required to track and monitor participants’ progress to ensure compliance with these case plans. The Reentry Case Manager also works closely with community partner agencies to ensure program participants are engaged and supported in services that include employment, training and educational attainment.
- Service a caseload of 25-30 active participants, all of which will be justice involved individuals.
- Provide individual case management sessions with all clients at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Conduct initial screenings to determine the level of service and support needed.
- Develop individual case plans for all clients that identify barriers to successful reentry.
- Document all client contact and progress, including time and date, type of contact, outcome and plan of action.
- Provide or broker services to holistically address clients’ needs.
- Provide regular updates to the Program Manager.
- Attend program and agency related meetings and conferences.
- Work closely with the program funder in the collection of data, report writing and follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Curriculum and Training Specialist, Franklin Institute
- Education Supervisor, Puentes de Salud
- Clinical Lab Assistant at CHOP, Training & Job Opportunity – Dec 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.