Receive Help Filing Your Tax Return to Get Your Advanced Child Tax Credit – Jul 9 or 10
Posted by Campaign for Working Families on June 29, 2021
You may be eligible to receive the Advance Child Tax Credit (AdvCTC). You must have filed a return in the past two years to receive payments. For tax year 2021, eligible families can receive advance payments of the Child Tax Credit from July through December.
Let us help you file your tax return to get your AdvCTC this year. Visit one of the following location(s) for help:
The Campaign for Working Families (CWF):
- 1425 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19102, July 9, 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or
- 1415 N. Broad Street, Ste 223, Philadelphia, PA, 19122, July 9, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- CWF VIRTUAL TAX PREP AVAILABLE 24/7
IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center:
William J. Green, Jr. Federal Building, 600 Arch St., Philadelphia, PA 19106, July 10, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
What to Bring:
- A current government-issued photo identification card.
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse (if applicable) and dependents.
- Any other supporting documents (such as Forms W-2 or SSA-1099) needed to complete your return.
This service is on a walk-in basis and will be the only service provided during the event. Visitors should wear masks if they are not fully vaccinated, and social distancing protocols are in effect.
Taxpayer Advocate Service and Low Income Taxpayer Clinic representatives will be available at various event locations for advising on tax resolution issues or opening cases as appropriate.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Block Party at the Career and Advanced Technology Center, CCP – Sep 28
- Virtual Training: Trauma-Informed Mentoring – Oct 19
- Meeting Youth Mental Health Needs in Mentoring Programs: Dialogue & Networking Event – Oct 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.