Re-entry, Resetting & Redemption Symposium – Jan 27
Posted by Legal Aid of Southeastern PA on November 23, 2021
We are pleased to share about the “The Re-entry, Resetting & Redemption Symposium” taking place on January 27, 2022, 6:00 PM at Widener University! Safe Corridors is proud to create and bring forth this event providing residents in the city of Chester, Delaware County the opportunity to learn about criminal record pardoning and receive hands-on support with the PA pardon application process.
The Symposium features: keynote speaker PA Secretary of Pardons Brandon Flood, interactive conversation with local and state leadership, consultation with Legal Aid of Southeastern PA, personal statement writing tips, networking, mindfulness, nourishing food, Q & A and more.
There is a need for pardoning because people change, but records don’t. All people need and deserve a realistic chance to stop being defined by what they have done and have accepted responsibility for—so they may move forward with their full potential. In addition, pardons are a key component of community economic development in Chester, a region that desperately needs all its residents contributing at their highest and best abilities. (Philadelphia Lawyers for Social Equity)
For more information or to help sponsor this event, contact
- Jonathan King, Executive Director, Safe Corridors, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-301-1064 or
- Stacey Mandel, Mindfulness Professional, Bubbles & Flashlights, email@example.com, 610-357-1975
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: Free Library of Philadelphia Device Lending & Other Resources – Dec 14
- Webinar for Educators: Understanding Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) – Dec 15
- PA Forward Student Loan Program Webinar Events – Dec 7,9,14,16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.