Public Health AmeriCorps PA State Grants – Oct 12
Posted by PennSERVE on September 13, 2022
AmeriCorps Program Grants are available for the operation of Public Health AmeriCorps programs. Public Health AmeriCorps programs focus on recruiting and building a workforce ready to respond to the public health needs of Pennsylvania while providing public health service in local communities.
If selected by PennSERVE, applications are submitted to the AmeriCorps agency to compete with other single state and multi-state applicants.
Applications are due Wednesday, October 12, 2022 by 5:00 pm. Application documents include:
- Request for Applications: 2023 Pennsylvania Public Health AmeriCorps State Grants
- AmeriCorps State program Subgrantee Application/Agreement (required form)
Access the forms. (Scroll down to Public Health AmeriCorps State Grants.)
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- develop student-centered, anti-oppressive employability skills framework – Oct 7
- Data Leaders Community of Practice program – Sep 30
- Projects related to water – Oct 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.