Public Benefit Coaches, Campaign for Working Families
Posted by on December 05, 2010
Become a Public Benefits Expert and Help Working Families!
Learn how you can join our tremendous city-wide effort to:
– Help working families bring more money into their households each month.
– Learn how to complete online applications for public benefits such as food stamps, utility assistance, educational funding and free or low cost health insurance.
– Help families hold on to their money by opening affordable financial products.
No experience necessary
All training provided on Saturdays in January
Volunteers needed from January 24-April 18
11 flexible volunteer locations across the city
Sign up today! Visit http://www.phillyfreetaxes.org
Questions? Call 215-851-1759 or email email@example.com
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- FarmerJawn Call for Volunteers: Ongoing Opportunities in Various Locations
- Volunteer Interns, Boost Community Development Corporation
- Volunteer at Beyond Literacy to Support Local Literacy and Education
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.