Pt-time Volunteer Coordinator, Face to Face
Posted by on April 07, 2014
Volunteer Coordinator, Face to Face
Posted on: March 26, 2014
Title: Volunteer Coordinator (P/T 20 hours per week; some weekend and holiday work required)
Reports to: Executive Director
Summary: Face to Face relies heavily on volunteers to help achieve our mission. The Volunteer Coordinator will work with the Executive Director to ensure that all volunteers understand the mission of Face to Face and embrace the core values of the organization. In addition, the Volunteer Coordinator will help develop and employ structures that will ensure that the experience of the volunteers is both meaningful and enriching. He/she reports to the Executive Director.
– Recruits, develops and maintains contacts with all volunteers across organizational programs
– Embodies mission of Face to Face and shares the mission and vision of the organization with prospective and current volunteers
– Assigns volunteers to Dining Room for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday meals and concurrent activities with the clients
– Oversees Dining Room coordination for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday meals and ensures that Dining Room coordinators have necessary resources
– Assures that volunteer demographic information is accurately captured and recorded
– Works with program directors in recruitment, orientation, tracking and acknowledgment of volunteers
– Maintains record of volunteer activity in database and provides appropriate acknowledgment of volunteer contributions in a timely manner
– Attends volunteer subcommittee meetings as required
– Unless otherwise indicated, is responsible for supervision of all volunteer activities
– Other duties as assigned
- Social Worker, Puentes de Salud
- 2022-2023 Cohort, Community Resource Corps, City of Phila.
- Outreach Coordinator, ASAP/After School Activities Partnerships
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.