Pt-time Registered Dietitian, MANNA
Posted by MANNA on April 13, 2015
Employment Category: Part Time
Reports To: Nutrition and Client Services Manager
The Nutritionist participates in the nutritional care of MANNA’s clients and is responsible for providing education and awareness of MANNA’s mission throughout the tri-state area.
Specific duties include:
● Assess medical and diet history of clients to evaluate nutritional acuity to determine the best strategy for nutrition interventions.
● Select or develop education materials and methods appropriate for individual patients.
● Monitor laboratory values and medications with nutritional implications and respond with appropriate diet and educational interventions.
● Participate in the Recertification process of existing clients for meal delivery.
● Data entry of grant related nutritional counseling sessions and client progress.
● Work closely within the multi-disciplinary health care team to provide exceptional care.
● Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
● Registered Dietitian (RD)/Licensed Dietitian (LDN) in the state of PA
● Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Ability to work independently and as a team player, handle multiple priorities, and organize time effectively.
Revised: April 2015
For more information, contact Nicole Laverty, Nutrition and Client Services Manager at 215.496.2662 x135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service-Learning Trainer, NYLC
- DZ BANK Fellowship on Transatlantic Business and Finance – Jul 30
- IT Workforce Programs Coordinator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.