pt-time afterschool position
Posted by on September 8, 2008
There is a position opening at an after school program located in the Samuel B. Huey School located at 52nd and Pine Streets.
• Provides homework and tutorial assistance to youth
• Provides positive youth development programming for after-school program
• Acts as chaperones on cultural and educational excursions outside of school
• Engages relationship building with identified youth
• Promotes non-violence curricula through creative art activities
• Contract worker needs current clearances (child abuse and criminal)
• Contract worker needs an up-to-date physical exam (within the last year)
• Work hours will be 2-6 P.M. (Monday-Friday)
• Worker salary range will be $11-$13/hr
• Position will run for the entire school year (Sept 8-June21)
For more information, call Brandon Brown @ (267) 970-6484.
- Site Operations Manager, City Year
- Impact Manager, City Year
- Associate Director of Partnership, SLSV – Aug 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.