Project Manager, Population Health
Posted by Temple University Health System on April 2, 2018
Leads the development and implementation of approaches to attain top performance on all quality and patient satisfaction metrics. Coaches and develops assigned providers and staff to advance top performance. Monitors outcomes, tracks trends, and develops improvement plans for designated area. Accountable for structure and processes to improve quality outcomes and the patient. Manages projects from conception through design, documentation, training, implementation and follow-up. Follows project development life-cycle standards in implementing projects, develops work plans coordinating all project logistics, communicating with stakeholders and interpreting their requirements into specifications, and working with other departmental staff to effectively accomplish the goal.
Minimum qualifications required to be considered:
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant role that required the active management of projects in a health care environment.
- General experience with managing large data sets in a health care setting, or health care third party payor environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a Healthcare, or related, major.
Keywords: Quality, Performance Improvement.
A competitive salary and excellent benefits including 4 weeks’ vacation plus additional PTO and sick time, a valuable retirement plan match, and tuition assistance is offered.
- Cultural Health Navigator – Male Engagement, AFAHO – Feb 13
- Youth EduSoccer Coach, Safe-Hub
- Project Director, Advancing Equity Through Public Safety – Feb 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.