Project Coordinator, Targeted Systems Repair Program, Partnership CDC
Posted by on March 5, 2004
[posted from PACDC Newsletter]
Project Coordinator For Targeted Systems Repair Program
The Partnership CDC
February 26, 2004
Position Title: Project Coordinator For Targeted Systems Repair Program
1. Develop and set-up systems with the Director of Housing for implementation of City of Philadelphia Targeted Basic Systems Repair Program.
2. Develop and implement a marketing program with the Director of Housing targeting low- and moderate-income residents in target area. Marketing program should target individuals as well as the media and institutional entities.
3. Coordinate activities of program as defined in program description (attached) between City of Philadelphia agencies, Partnership CDC counseling staff, contractors and homeowners.
4. Create and manage a process for implementation of the program with the Director of Housing focusing on customer service, from inception through completion of services to the customer.
5. Monitor goals and activities as defined by the program contract and complete monthly reports. Submit to the Director of Housing for approval and forward to the City of Philadelphia Office of Housing and Community Development Contract Administrator.
6. Monitor budget expenditures for the program. Report expenditures to Director of Housing on a monthly basis.
7. Survey program target area for property vacancies and identify owner, tax and utility status for possible acquisition and rehabilitation.
8. Work with Regional Housing Legal Services to address tangled title issues that may be a barrier to customer service.
9. Perform other duties at the request of the Housing Director or Executive staff.
For more information please contact:
4020 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Career Specialist, Welcoming Center – Mar 12
- Community Program Manager – Mar 25
- Quaker Voluntary Service Fellowship – Mar 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.