Project Coordinator, Policy and Analytics Center, A.J. Drexel Autism Institute
Posted by Drexel University on June 23, 2020
The Policy and Analytics Center (PAC) at the A.J. Drexel Autism Institute is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist with the policy, program, and systems development efforts for the Autism Services, Education, Resources, & Training Collaborative (ASERT), the Philadelphia Autism Project, and other funded initiatives.
- Organize and coordinate planning and execution of specific research-focused and other project tasks. Project priorities are informed by analysis of current issues and topic areas.
- Support creation of deliverables across projects.
- Support activities related to securing, tracking, or monitoring funding activities and applications.
- Support the Philadelphia Autism Project to address the growing need for local policy, program, and systems development for individuals with autism and their families and ensure Philadelphia maintains its status as a top city for people living with autism and their families.
- Work on the Autism Services, Education, Resources and Training Collaborative (ASERT) grant. The mission of the ASERT Collaborative is to enhance the lives of Pennsylvanians with autism of all ages and abilities by improving regional access to quality services and interventions, providing support to families, training professionals in best practices and facilitating partnerships among service providers throughout the Commonwealth.
- Support the analysis, development, and implementation policy project tasks that support the team, under the direction of the Policy Project Manager and PI.
- Identify important policy topics relevant to research projects and analyze for content and potential modes of application.
- Researching, analyzing information, developing, marketing, and disseminating resources across projects.
- Coordinating and participating in qualitative and/or quantitative research tasks and training opportunities.
- From the direction of the Policy Project Manager or other leadership, research and draft content for resources, articles, policy briefs, white papers, research manuscripts, and other products.
- Monitors and tracks policy developments and current issues from a variety of sources.
- Monitors and tracks grant and publication opportunities from a variety of sources.
- Support PAC operational functions including budget monitoring, purchasing and subsequent tracking, tracking invoices, etc.
- Participate in meetings with key stakeholders.
- Work simultaneously on several wide-ranging projects with multiple foci.
- Continually collaborate with and support project personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Public Policy or related field
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in non-profit, public service organization, or similar field.
Read more and apply: https://careers.drexel.edu/en-us/job/494803/project-coordinator
- Service-Learning Trainer, NYLC
- DZ BANK Fellowship on Transatlantic Business and Finance – Jul 30
- IT Workforce Programs Coordinator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.