Project Coordinator, Penn Center for Community Health Workers
Posted by Penn Center for Community Health Workers on August 30, 2022
Our operations are growing and we are a Project Coordinator to manage critical processes and systems to support our organization’s efforts. The ideal candidates are organized, results-oriented, multitaskers with a passion for social justice, who enjoy strengthening systems and workflows to support hiring, sales, partnership development and client support goals.
- Support scheduling for members of senior management team, including vetting, tracking and prioritizing requests
- Maintain sales, marketing, and member systems and databases, ensuring up-to-date information and running reports on key analytics to ensure we meet our goals
- Oversee hiring processes for specific departments, including job posting and recruitment, application collection and
data entry, scheduling all interviews and hiring events
- Project manage internal meetings, preparing agendas, taking meeting notes, and managing project timelines to ensure a high-level of communication and task completion
- Provide input into systems, processes and workflows to ensure continual improvement and optimized processes
- Deputy Executive Director of Place-Based Initiatives, City of Philadelphia
- Transforming Justice Hub Facilitator, CORA
- Data Analyst, Defender Association of Philadelphia
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.