Project Assistant, Strategic Partnerships, School District of Philadelphia
Posted by School District of Philadelphia on July 16, 2018
Provides departmental support with various programs and tasks in the assigned area of programmatic activities. Provides a variety of facilitative services and serves as a resource to external agencies that have partnered with the District to provide programs and services.
- Coordinates tasks for small projects in the assigned office; plans and schedules projects.
- Tracks timelines and monitors progress with departmental projects.
- Works with selected teams on specific aspects of meeting project goals in a timely manner.
- Prepares reports related to project status and projections.
- Develops and builds good communications and relationships between the assigned office and the schools.
- Works with schools and offices in setting priorities for the completion of requested services.
- Coordinates the needs of the unit with other offices.
- Assists management with administrative and operational responsibilities in support of the functional unit, including personnel-related project resource management.
- Participates in organizational planning within the assigned office and other departmental offices.
- Maintains and updates key reference documents and databases.
- Maintains grants, contracts, memorandum of understanding and other documents for multiple projects.
- Assists with professional development logistics.
- Makes arrangements for conferences, meetings, and appointments.
- Responds to public inquiries on the telephone and in person; explains School District policies and procedures; researches various issues, which may involve contacting internal and external sources; coordinates activities between functions/departments to facilitate problem resolution.
Additional Functions for Strategic Partnerships
- Assists in the review and processing of School Partner Agreements (SPA) between the District and school-based partner programs.
- Ensures organizations that submit a SPA provides programming and services which assists schools in their key areas of need.
- Communicates with partners regarding necessary requirements to successfully complete the SPA.
- Assists in the SPA tracking and document retention process.
- Assists in coordinating with the Office of Risk Management to ensure insurance documents are received and completed for partner organizations completing the SPA.
- Assists in coordinating with the Records Department to ensure background clearance documents are received and reviewed for relevant partner staff of organizations submitting a SPA.
- Responds to inquiries from partners and schools.
Assists in matchmaking between incoming partner organizations and schools.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- One year of full-time, paid work experience which has involved working with parents, schools, and school programs.
Read more and apply: https://ats4.searchsoft.net/ats/job_board_form?op=view&JOB_ID=4600161286&REPRESENTATIVE_COMPANY_ID=00002581&COMPANY_ID=00002581&_ga=2.65670318.1487631273.1531761514-1107645039.1530040122
- Learning & Outreach Coordinator, Hope Center
- Project Coordinator, Hope Center
- Legislative Affairs Manager (Remote & In-Person), Philadelphia Corporation for Aging
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.