Program Support Specialist Intern – Learn, Empower, Grow Consulting Group
Posted by Learn Empower Grow Consulting Group on August 22, 2023
Location: Virtual/ Limited on-site locations (TBD)
Reports to: Co-founders
Hours: Approximately 5 – 8 hours/week
Start date: September 2023
The Program Support Specialist will provide professional administrative support to the Learn, Empower, Grow Consulting Group. Travel with early childhood education consultants to provide on-site support when needed.
Duties may include:
- Basic admin support, as needed
- Updating and managing the contact database
- Support with creating marking materials
- Community Outreach
- Other duties will be assigned
- Majors/Minors: Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Education Management, Business Administration, Business Management, Liberal Studies, Marketing
- Background knowledge in early childhood education is preferable but not required
- Experience working with childcare centers in the City of Philadelphia is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Comfortable with working with people of diverse ethnic/cultural background.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Experience updating and managing a contact database
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task\Strong written/verbal communication
- Commitment to working cooperatively
Please send your resume to [email protected]. Applicants are encouraged to include voluntary experience to demonstrate that they meet the criteria, as well as any paid work.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Volunteers needed, Philly Reading Coaches
- Requesting Participants: Workforce & Internship Opportunities Fair – Dec 6
- Recruiting STEM Volunteers: Philadelphia Afterschool STEM Exploration (PASE)
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.