Program Support Coordinator, Clarifi
Posted by Clarifi on November 30, 2015
Program Support Coordinator
Date Posted: November 23, 2015
The Program Support Coordinator serves clients through administrative tasks including client outreach, intake, advocacy and follow-up that fulfills our mission of creating hope by helping people identify and secure the most important assets in their lives. The Coordinator role requires an individual with a passion for and commitment to social service, especially to low income and financially distressed individuals. Responsibilities include supporting new clients throughout enrollment process, reviewing circumstances and goals, making referrals, and following up to help clients reach financial goals.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Focus on customer service with an ability to make each person feel valued and supported
- Ability to handle individuals in crisis, using emotional intelligence to move individuals towards positive outcomes
- Strong organizational and time management skills required to handle multiple tasks and complete projects simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, secondary language proficiency a plus
- Excellent computer literacy, including web based applications and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Broad knowledge of consumer finance including credit profile, borrowing, and payment methods
- Ability to work a flexible schedule & non-traditional hours including evening and weekend
- College degree or a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience required
Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by demonstrating empathy, providing exceptional service and actionable information appropriate to situation
- Act as primary liaison through various channels (phone, email, chat) handling client inquiries into Clarifi programs
- Contact individuals referred to Clarifi programs to emphasize program value and begin intake process
- Ensure clients connect with appropriate counseling and education services following intake
- Prepare clients for attendance to scheduled appointments with all required information and documents
- Follow up with clients to evaluate effectiveness of action plans, documenting both client success and challenges encountered during action plan implementation
- Engage clients throughout the process of completing steps required to achieve positive client outcomes
- Analyze client accounts, identifies issues, and acts as a liaison between financial institution and client
- Request and review documents required to submit financial packages
- Complete review of client documents to ensure submission requirements are met
- Submit packages on behalf of clients to appropriate parties including financial institutions, opposing counsel and government agencies
- Process payments, creditor disbursements and proposals
- Build professional relationships with community partners, financial institution and government agencies to increase effectiveness of partnerships
- Maintaining accurate client information in client management systems and document management tools, internal and external to the agency
- Perform program related data entry with minimal errors
- Identify and implement process changes to streamline data management efforts
- Share client and program information with community partners through appropriate mechanisms to advance client service and program evaluation
- Conduct quality management tasks in client and funder management databases
- Generate reports, narratives and other documentation to show progress of clients as requested by specific projects.
- Perform administrative functions required to support succesful program delivery
- Maintain calendar of important dates and make stakeholders aware of deadlines
- Compose correspondence and presentations with proper spelling, grammar, and articulation.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance with flexible work schedule (including evening and weekend) hours and branch locations responsive to client needs
- Develop infrastructure, internal communications materials and processes that will lead to more consistent and efficient delivery of programs and services to clients.
- Perform special projects and/or assignments as directed by management
- Policy Coordinator, Youth Sentencing & Reentry Project – Aug 29
- Data Coordinator, Netter Center for Community Partnerships
- Education Director, Puentes de Salud
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.