Program Quality Coach, Phila. Youth Network
Posted by Philadelphia Youth Network on March 29, 2022
Philadelphia Youth Network (PYN) has an immediate opening for a seasonal full–time Program Quality Coach. This position is part of a seasonal team designed to ensure that summer employment programming is implemented with fidelity to our program models and is grant-funded from March – August 2022.
The Program Quality Coach will ensure that contractors have the tools, resources and skills to provide high quality programming. Some of the primary responsibilities include:
- Drawing on teaching or instructional experience, coach will support providers in the creation of well–developed Program Plans through tools, resources, group–based trainings and office hours
- Create a system for documenting completed and submission of plans
Share and Develop Curriculum & Resources
- Share and train providers on existing curriculums such as BUILD, the Virtual Resource Library and existing incentivized curriculum
- Research additional tools and resources to share with providers
- Expand financial literacy resources for the provider network
Please note, this role will be hybrid. Depending on the days/hours worked, applicants may be asked to come into the office for some of their hours, to work on collaborative tasks.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and please indicate Program Quality Coach Lead in the subject line.
- Community Health Program Coordinator, CHOP
- Homeowner Services Intake Coordinator, Habitat for Humanity – Nov 11
- Individual Giving Manager, Habitat for Humanity – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.