Program Officer, Planning and Evaluation
Posted by John Templeton Foundation on October 30, 2017
The Officer collaborates with Planning & Evaluation and grantmaking colleagues to inform strategy, monitor grant portfolio performance, assess performance against expectations and the Foundation’s mission, and provide insight that improves programmatic decision-making.
This is a 1-year position.
Areas of Responsibility
- Support JTF’s grantmaking planning, implementation and evaluation needs.
- Lead and partner on efforts to generate knowledge that informs on-going and future grantmaking efforts
- Contribute to internal evaluations and assist with oversight of external evaluations of individual grants, program initiatives and strategic plans using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Both independently and in partnership with Planning and Evaluation colleagues, provide summary analysis of grant performance and lessons learned across grantmaking departments
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of supporting data systems
- Train/assist program staff regarding planning and evaluation concepts and practice
- Housing Policy Director, National Housing Resource Center
- Director of Communications and Resource Development (Full Time), North 10
- Teen Coordinator (Full Time), North 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.