Program Manager, Teaming for Technology
Posted by on August 19, 2005
[posted from CTCNet Philadelphia, emailed 8/18/2005]
Program Manager, Assistance Program -Teaming for Technology
Teaming for Technology (T4T) is an initiative of the United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania, T4T provides quality technology assistance, planning and support to non-profit organizations. The Program Manager is primarily responsible for managing the Teaming for Technology Assistance Program by soliciting new members and consultants, managing the work process plan, and developing a growing awareness of technology trends and needs in the non-profit community.
* Business development and revenue generation for T4T. The position will generate revenue by identifying and making recommendations for practical business issues for T4T?s members and clients though the innovative use of technology. The Program Manager will reach these revenue goals by acquiring new members and technology assistance contract fees.
* Relationship management is a key responsibility; the Program Manager will manage non-profit agency relationships with technical consultants to ensure successful technology implementation occurs. Excellent customer service is required for facilitating meetings between the agencies and consultants about technology, strategy, and project implementation.
* Managing finances for the Assistance Program and submitting monthly reports to Director and quarterly reports to Advisory Board along with program projections and assessments.
* Measuring and reporting the impact of T4T?s Assistance Program on the local community we serve. The Program Manager must be able to show and provide concrete qualitative and quantitative examples of how this work directly assists the agencies in serving their targeted population and this community as a whole.
* Program Manager will oversee the following direct reports – Program Coordinator, two AmeriCORP VISTA?s, and several Teaming for Technology interns
Desired Qualifications and Experience Required:
* Bachelor?s degree in business or technology related field.
* At least 5 years experience in a professional/corporate environment
* Several years of successful marketing, selling, or delivering IT service and integrated solutions
* Hands-on experience working in the technical field
* Knowledge of standard project management tools and methodology
* Ability to manage others work and projects, including motivation, accountability, direction and planning.
* Excellent written, communication, and people skills, commitment to exceptional client service
* Ability to multitask assignments and approach issues and projects with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, innovation and quality.
* Knowledge of office networks, the World Wide Web, and databases is required.
* Certification in Microsoft MCSA 2000/2003, CompTIA A+ / Network +, wire Category 5e network cable is desirable but not required
To apply for this position please send resumes and cover letters to Terry Kelly at email@example.com.
- Career Specialist, Welcoming Center – Mar 12
- Community Program Manager – Mar 25
- Quaker Voluntary Service Fellowship – Mar 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.