Program Management and Coaching Fellow, Clarifi
Posted by Clarifi on November 16, 2015
Program Management and Coaching Fellow
Clarifi is a nonprofit with 49 years of history helping Philadelphia-area residents improve their financial capability. Clarifi’s mission is to create hope by helping people identify and secure the most important assets in their lives. In 2014, our organization provided counseling and financial education to over 15,000 people. Clarifi is well-known both locally and nationally, with more than 150 partners including nonprofits, government agencies, foundations, and universities. Recently, Clarifi won several awards for improving community financial stability, including the Best Agency Award from the PA Housing Finance Agency and two United Way awards: a Champion of Impact award and a Strategic Partnership Prize.
The financial coaching program is an initiative that recruits and trains volunteer coaches to help clients meet financial goals over a 6-month coaching relationship. The Program Management and Coaching Fellowship will support data, reporting, events, volunteer management, and other activities to ensure the successful operation and growth of the program.
• Data Management and entry, including electronic and paper surveys.
• Ensure all recorded and collected information is up to date and accurate.
• Maintain electronic data files and administrative information in an organized fashion.
• Create reports reflecting data as requested by colleagues and funders.
• Support processes to track client activity and engagement over a period of time.
• Assist program team with financial coaching program implementation, including supporting marketing and social media efforts, attendance at education and kick off events, attendance at regular operations meetings, etc.
• Volunteer and client relationship management.
• Interest in program evaluation, volunteer coordination and management, particularly in a nonprofit setting.
• Effective relationship management skills.
• Maintain an expert knowledge of all Clarifi programs & services in order to educate clients.
• Advanced computer skills, specifically the ability to use Microsoft excel proficiently.
• Compose correspondence and presentations with proper spelling, grammar, and articulation.
• Establish priorities and meet deadlines for concurrent projects and related tasks.
• Work a flexible schedule and non-traditional working hours when required to meet business need.
• Applicable job experience and public speaking skills are not required but are highly regarded.
None. Students encouraged to apply.
SALARY AND HOURS:
$8/hour, 10-20 hours per week. Must be available regular business hours (M-F, 9-5) however occasional evening and Saturday hours will be requested with advanced notice. Position runs from December 2015 through September 2016.
Forward Resume to: Megan Kiesel , email@example.com
- Request for Proposals: General Adult Education and Digital Literacy – Sep 19
- Civic & Digital Media Cultivator, Cambodian Assoc. of Greater Phila.
- Teacher/Education Positions, Cambodian Assoc. of Greater Phila.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.