Program Coordinator, Dornsife Office for Experiential Learning, Drexel University
Posted by Drexel University on January 12, 2018
The Dornsife Office for Experiential Learning in Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business provides experience-based educational opportunities to help students develop strong connections between academia and industry and to better understand the intersections of theory and practice.
The Program Coordinator for the Dornsife Office for Experiential Learning reports to the Associate Director.
The Program Coordinator, Experiential Learning, is a full time position that manages consulting project engagements to provide business solutions for organizations and practical opportunities for students. Working closely with faculty, the role oversees the lifecycle of industry project engagements, from development and implementation to execution, for LeBow’s graduate and undergraduate student populations in disciplines such as Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Business Analytics, and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of professional experience required. Preference given to candidates with experience in project management and/or client engagement.
- Ability to coordinate detailed projects with a focus on quality, deadline management, responsibility and accountability.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with external and internal client organizations, representing the Office and College with professionalism and integrity.
- Demonstrated flexibility in organization of workflow and adaptability to changing tasks and priorities.
- Commitment to outstanding concern and service to customers (clients, students, faculty and staff).
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in directing own work, as well as working efficiently and collaboratively with others.
- Strong project management skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Commitment to the continual practice of discernment, integrity, and confidentiality in relation to all client communication, interactions and shared information.
Essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage consulting engagements to deliver impactful business solutions for organizations based on student and faculty capabilities
- Effectively build and maintain industry partnerships and professional relationships as a representative of the College
- Coordinate and complete required administrative processes for consulting engagements, including project proposals, comportment forms, data and information exchanges, project and confidentiality agreements, and client invoices
- Work collaboratively with divisions across the College and University, such as the Office of General Counsel, the Office of Communications, LeBow Tech, Department Heads, and Department Managers
Supplemental Posting Information:
Drexel University offers an attractive benefits package including tuition remission, a generous retirement package with matching funds (up to 11 percent) and an opportunity to join a talented team of professionals directly helping the University achieve its record growth and quality reputation.
Drexel University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, welcomes individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and believes that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the University community and the educational and employment experience of its members. The University prohibits discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic. Please visit our website to view all University Policies and Workplace Postings.
Background investigations are required for all new hires as a condition of employment, after the job offer is made. Employment will be contingent upon the University’s acceptance of the results of the background investigation.
To apply for this position, please apply online at:
or visit http://www.drexeljobs.com and search for Program Coordinator, Dornsife Office for Experiential Learning, LeBow College of Business The requisition number is 8622 .
For more information about Drexel University, please visit http://www.drexel.edu.
- Cultural Health Navigator – Male Engagement, AFAHO – Feb 13
- Youth EduSoccer Coach, Safe-Hub
- Project Director, Advancing Equity Through Public Safety – Feb 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.