Program Partnership Coordinator, Roxborough High School
Posted by School District of Philadelphia on January 10, 2023
The School District of Philadelphia is the cornerstone provider of public education in Philadelphia. For forward-thinking administrators and educators, opportunities abound. Over 131,000 students entrusted to the District arrive at school every day with an extraordinary range of needs and aspirations. We are committed to delivering on their right to an excellent public school education, and we are particularly focused on ensuring every student has access to exceptional educational opportunities. Equity is our mandate. Will you join us?
- Meets with internal and external partners to report on program progress and enlist collaboration; enlist support and ensure the flow of resources and technical assistance.
- Prepares reports and correspondence; prepares draft reports and letters for review and approval by the Program Coordinator or Program Manager.
- Monitors program activities; observes assigned program activities; meets with implementing staff for data collection and review of program progress; resolves discrepancies in data.
- Works with program staff and collaborating agencies to develop recommendations that will advance program effectiveness.
- Prepares, submits and presents information, materials and training presentations at appropriate local and regional conferences.
- Processes paperwork and documentation related to program activities.
- Manages program hotline and addresses all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Manages program e-mail account and sends responses to all e-mails.
- Participates in the application development and collection.
- Supports Program Coordinator or Program Manager with reporting and data analysis.
Additional Functions for the Community Partnership Specialty
- Performs regular needs assessments with students, families, school staff, and community members.
- Cultivates and creates community partner relationships with outside agencies that complement the mission and vision of the school.
- Serves as a member of the school’s leadership team and identify/strategize around priorities that emerge from needs assessment process.
- Supports effective resource coordination and utilization at the school level.
- Supports data collection, record keeping, and compliance measures as they relate to school partnership activities.
- Convenes regular community stakeholder meetings, to include representation from the school’s family engagement groups.
- Supports the creation and/or maintenance of a School Advisory Council, as well as any other family engagement groups.
- Supports the school in all levels of interaction with outside partners.
- Creates and manages communication platforms (such as newsletters, social media, and websites) that build partner engagement with the school and increase student, family, and staff knowledge of partner-provided resources and events.
- Supports the coordination of Out of School Time programming as appropriate.
More in "Job Opportunities/AmeriCorps Opportunities"
- Prison Monitoring Regional Organizer/Manager, PA Prison Society
- Hiring Event-Job Fair, The Behavioral Wellness Center – Mar 22
- Workforce Development Job Coach (Part-Time), Educators 4 Education
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.