Program Associate, Phila. Youth Network
Posted by Philadelphia Youth Network on October 26, 2021
Philadelphia Youth Network (PYN) has an immediate opening for a full-time Program Associate.
The Program Associate is responsible for providing support to youth providers and young people who participate in PYN programming on behalf of WorkReady Philadelphia. This includes support of contracted providers and partners administrative and programmatic requirements related to the successful implementation of programs as well as the communication and technical assistance of young people and caring adults connected to our system.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support activities to ensuring contracted providers, youth and young adults, and worksites have access to and can successfully connect to a menu of programs and opportunities during the school-year and summer. This includes support of contract execution, development of tools and resource guides, payroll implementation, and administrative support of Program Managers, Managers, and Directors
- Responsible for maintaining participant facing communication email inboxes (i.e. youth hotline, payroll hotline) and supporting FAQ development. Additionally, this position will support the development of recruitment, outreach and on-going programmatic messages via various platforms including mass email platforms, databases, website content, and social media platforms
- Support quality review of participant, provider and worksite documentation including but not limited to participant files, worksite agreements. This function requires ability to navigate multiple data platforms including PYNDEX and ShareFile as well as standard Windows Office Suite and Adobe. Adhere to all PYN policies and procedures related to quality review and compliance
- This position attends divisional, organization-wide and other team related meetings to ensure information sharing and to assist with other PYN initiatives whenever needed
- Attends divisional, organization-wide, and other team related meetings to ensure information sharing and to assist with other PYN initiatives whenever needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Philadelphia Youth Network offers a comprehensive employee health & wellness benefits program and a competitive salary range based on past experience, job knowledge, and demonstrated skills and abilities.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to email@example.com and please indicate Program Associate in the subject line.
- 9th Grade Summer Bridge ELA Teacher, Steppingstone Scholars
- Data Collectors (Part-Time), Fab Youth Philly – May 30
- Summer STEM Staff Person (Part-Time), McKinney Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.