PRISE Program Manager (Part-Time), Saint Joseph’s Univ.
Posted by Saint Joseph's University on November 23, 2021
The Program Manager would be responsible for oversight and coordination of all projects and day to day operations of the Philadelphia Regional Institute for STEM Educators (PRISE). Working with the Executive Team and Project Coordinators, the Program Manager would evaluate the progress of each project and ensure that projects are moving forward in alignment with their goals. This is a part-time position of 15-20 hours per week.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (including but are not limited to)
- Provide oversight of PRISE projects to ensure timely execution and completion of deliverables
- Supervise Project Coordinators to ensure completion of duties effectively
- Ensure effective and efficient communication between internal staff and project partners and wider external stakeholders and affiliates
- Coordinate logistics for events, meetings, conferences, etc, including but not limited to preparing and distributing meeting materials in advance, reserving rooms, arranging technology equipment, loading and testing presentation platforms, and ordering food.
- Maintain records for programmatic and project management
- Monitor and manage expenses and budget reconciliation for PRISE
- Order supplies and materials for PRISE Institute use
- Recruit and assist in hiring of contracted personnel when needed
- Assist in the recruitment of project participants and ensure completion of financial obligations to all project participants
- Supervise student workers, including scheduling, approval of work hours and directing their daily responsibilities.
- Serve as liaison to program evaluators
- Attend various meetings to support the PRISE program
- Maintain and update PRISE website and PRISE monthly newsletter
- 9th Grade Summer Bridge ELA Teacher, Steppingstone Scholars
- Data Collectors (Part-Time), Fab Youth Philly – May 30
- Summer STEM Staff Person (Part-Time), McKinney Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.