Presidio Institute Fellows Program
Posted by Presidio Institute on June 6, 2016
The Presidio Institute Fellows program is 9-month, cohort-based learning experience in cross sector leadership and collaboration. Fellows are mid- and late-career professionals working across the nation in business, non-profits, philanthropy, academia, and government. What do Fellows have in common? No matter what sector they work in, they’re passionate about solving tough problems in their communities, throughout the nation, and across the world! And the Fellowship is an opportunity to grow their capacities, learn alongside others, and advance a cross sector project they are working on back home.
Through the Fellows program, the Presidio Institute helps leaders build their practice of cross sector collaboration in a number of ways. Highlights include:
- Three, 5-day, in-person learning experiences in:
- San Francisco April 2-7
- Washington, DC July 17-21
- New York City October 16-22
- Online learning and coaching opportunities before and between in-person learning experiences.
- Curriculum focusing on leadership development, cross sector leadership skills, as well as learning from the most innovative and effective models, practices, and leaders in the field today;
- A network of Fellows, alumni, and faculty-practitioners that are working to solve some of the toughest social, economic, and environmental problems we face today.
Ready to apply?
Early Bird Deadline is Monday, August 15, 2016
Final Submission Deadline is
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Wednesday, September 28, 2016
In order to be considered for the 2017 Presidio Institute Fellows program, candidates must be United States Citizens and submit a completed application packet which includes the following:
Online application form which includes uploading your resume and describing a cross sector project you propose to work on during the Fellowship.
Online recommendation form by someone who knows you and your work well (one recommendation is required, and up to two recommendations will be accepted.)
Want to learn more?
Check out the FAQ page
More in "Miscellaneous"
- RFI: Using City Assets to Advance Digital Equity – Sep 30
- The Inclusive STEM Teaching Project Course – Oct 3
- Moonshot Poster Contest for 3rd-12th Grade Students – Nov 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.