Practice Manager, Resources for Human Development
Posted by Resources for Human Development on May 26, 2020
Oversees and manages the clinical operations of all primary care services and activities at the site. Upholds the mission of the organization by assuring quality care, staff retention, patient satisfaction, and fiscal soundness.
Team members are expected to uphold the health center mission by assuring that patients receive health care that is competent, caring, and meets with a high degree of satisfaction. In addition, staff must support FPCN’s commitment to the creation of a trauma-informed system of care that continually recognizes and responds to the impact of traumatic stress on all those who have contact with the organization, including children, adults, families, caregivers, and staff.
- Supervises: Medical Records, , Lead Medical Assistant, Lead PSR
- Collaborate to define job responsibilities and maintain oversight of work assignments and scheduling for above staff
- Recruits, orients, develops and evaluates primary care staff
- Handles performance issues and participates in feedback with staff members, including performance evaluations, discipline and commendations.
- Work with Lead PSR to ensure the PSRs are following FPCNs patient scheduling and registration policy
- Work with Lead PSR to ensure that PSR’s are performing and documenting all required registration tasks (demographics, insurance eligibility, SSF assessment, consents, copay collection, and open balance review)
- Works collaboratively with the Center Director and the Lead NP to:
- Optimize scheduling and patient flow within primary care
- Develop and implement necessary workflows within primary care
- Disseminate clinical practice and administrative information to support staff
- Ensure required/needed trainings and competencies are completed
- Meet regularly with Lead NP and Lead MA, Lead PSRto ensure smooth operations in the clinical setting
- Performs end of day reconciliation of the patient schedules/appointments
- Ensure all appointments are reconciled
- Ensure all patient collections are correctly documented in the EHR
- Ensure primary care deposit is accurate and submitted to Center Director
- In collaboration with IT, Billing and Center Directors trains the PSR’s and MAs in proper use of the EHR and PM information systems
Learn more and apply: http://rhd.balancetrak.com/FAMPRPRMRGS05202002
- Senior Project Manager, Phila. Youth Network
- ReStore Truck Driver, Habitat for Humanity – Oct 29
- Virtual Access Instructor, Let’s Get Ready – Nov 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.