Post-Secondary Success Coordinator, Girls Inc.
Posted by Girls Inc. on August 3, 2021
This is a new and exciting position designed to lead our growing high school leadership and alumni programs. The Post-Secondary Success Coordinator will have the following key responsibilities:
- Serves as lead facilitator for the Ambassador Club, our high school post-secondary planning and leadership program
- Supports recruitment for high school programs
- Coordinates externship placements for high school participants and alumni
- Develops and implements alumni program
To Apply, please send cover letter and resume to: Natasha Andrews, Director of Programing and Community Engagement NAndrews@girlsincapa-nj.org.
- Case Mangers, Cambodian Association of Greater Phila.
- Coordinator, Projects – Access Initiatives, Elevate 215
- Building Youth Civic Power – Fellowship Program
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.