Post-Capitalism Conference – Apr 22-25
Posted by Cooperation Humboldt on April 13, 2021
Thursday, April 22 – Sunday, April 25
This conference is offered at no cost to participants.
Anchored by: Humboldt State University Native American Studies, Politics, Sociology and Environmental Studies Departments; Cooperation Humboldt; New York Ecosocialist Forum; and Humboldt State University – California Faculty Association
The conference is envisioned as a virtual space for grassroots organizations, community activists, educators, students, and others committed to social and environmental justice to come together to exchange experiences/information, strengthen alliances and networks, and devise strategies to create an explicitly post-capitalist society using the “Solidarity Economy” framework.
The approach is grounded in the following core principles:
• Solidarity, cooperation, mutualism
• Equity in all dimensions–race/ethnicity/nationality, class/gender/sexual orientation
• Participatory democracy
- Call for Proposals: 3rd Annual Conference on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Education (Online) – Jan 30
- Call for Proposals: 2023 National Service Training – Dec 12
- Save the Date: The 1619 Project Education 2023 Conference – Feb 18-19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.