Podcast Producer, National Constitution Center
Posted by National Constitution Center on January 31, 2023
The National Constitution Center serves as America’s leading platform for constitutional education and debate, fulfilling our congressional charter “to disseminate information about the United States Constitution on a nonpartisan basis in order to increase awareness and understanding of the Constitution among the American people.”
The Podcast Producer is responsible for producing We the People, a weekly podcast of constitutional debate hosted by NCC President & CEO Jeffrey Rosen. The producer also oversees all of the NCC’s podcast production, including the companion podcast Live At the National Constitution Center, web production, research and writing constitutional content, and working with the content, marketing & communications, and other departments as needed.
- Lead brainstorming of podcast topics and potential guests to appear on weekly We the People podcast episodes
- Manage all other aspects of We the People podcast production, including: inviting guests; coordinating recording logistics, including complex recording logistics (working with remote producers and studios); coordinating with audio engineers; supervising podcast recordings; editing audio and overseeing final audio edit; publishing podcast on a weekly basis; and working with team to produce materials relating to podcast content and promotion
- Manage production of Live at the National Constitution Center podcast, including working with team to select audio of live programs to publish and set publication schedule; edit audio and publish podcast on a weekly basis
- Provide strategic guidance regarding best practices in podcast space for growth, audience engagement, content creation, and podcasting and recording techniques
- Travel as needed and manage logistics for any podcast recordings or programs on the road, including working with host organizations and teams
- Provide research and writing assistance to support content, marketing & communications, and other departments as needed
- Assist content team with brainstorming and developing live programming around news and historical topics centered around the Constitution and constitutional issues
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Please note that the Center may change specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
- Campus Compact Student Design Fellowship – Oct 27
- Special Projects Manager (Remote), Campus Compact
- Student Engagement Coordinator (Remote), Campus Compact
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.