PHLConnectED Grants Consultant – Jan 31
Posted by The Mayor's Fund for Philadelphia on January 25, 2022
PHLConnectED is seeking an independent contractor Grants Consultant to lead grants management for up to three different PHLConnectED grant programs across an up to 18-month period.
Grants management across each grantee group includes coordinating grantees to regularly convene to share progress updates, lessons learned, and best practices, tracking core deliverables including formal grantee progress reports, providing specific support to each grantee as needed, and regularly liaising with PHLConnectED and Digital Literacy Alliance teams to report on grantee progress and milestones.
- Meet regularly with the Digital Literacy Alliance and PHLConnectED grants teams to provide progress updates and troubleshoot as needed.
- Work with the Office of Innovation and Technology’s Digital Engagement and Communications Manager to promote the digital learning resources available through each grant program on the PHLConnectED webpage.
- Establish regular meeting schedules for each grantee group, prepare meeting agendas, take notes and ensure follow-up items are accomplished.
- Work with the Office of Innovation and Technology, the Mayor’s Office of Education, and the Office of Children and Families to establish effective data collection and tracking tools for each grant program and train grantees on these tools.
- Collect and analyze quarterly grant activity data from grantees and report back to PHLConnectED and Digital Literacy Alliance teams.
- Be available to all grantees for 1:1 support with grant activities and troubleshooting.
- Ensure grantees follow and submit all grant expectations and core deliverables, respectively.
- Write a final report(s) summarizing the goals, achievements, and lessons learned of each grant program.
Applications are due by January 31, 2022.
- Assistant Group Supervisor Aide Seasonal Summer 2022 (Full-Time Temporary)
- Gaudenzia Job Fair, Wilmington, DE – Jun 2
- Bicycle Coalition Youth Cycling Program Coordinator – Jun 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.