Philly Tech Sistas 12-Week Salesforce Training Program – Apr 2
Posted by Philly Tech Sistas on February 13, 2024
Philly Tech Sistas is excited to announce our 12-week Salesforce Training Program specifically for women of color looking to pivot or advance in tech. This is more than just training, it’s a holistic program to help build your confidence in advancing your career.
- No prior tech experience? No problem!
- Hands-On Virtual Training
- 1 Salesforce Admin Exam Voucher
- Access to Focus on Force Practice Exam Resources
- Help with resume, LinkedIn profile, and interview prep
- Salesforce Mentor and Community Support
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a customer relationship management (CRM) software. As a leader in cloud computing and customer relationship management, Salesforce skills are in high demand. By mastering Salesforce, you position yourself at the forefront of tech innovation and leadership. This is more than just a training program – it’s a gateway to new career possibilities in the tech world.
Join a community where your unique background is your strength! Learn how to leverage your previous skills and your new training to level up your career.
Course dates: April 2 – June 22, 2024
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Virtual Tech Talk Tuesday: Celebrating Black History Month – Feb 27
- Webinar: Energy Efficiency First: Preparing your Nonprofit for Solar – Feb 27
- Webinar: Building the Foundation for your 2026 Carnegie Application – Mar 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.