Philly STEM Education for Sustainability: Year-Long Paid Fellowship for Phila. H. S. Teachers – Jun 9
Posted by Philly STEM Education for Sustainability on May 25, 2021
Are you interested in making STEM learning directly relevant to your students’ lived realities? Excited by the possibilities of creating place-based, community-engaged projects? Want to collaborate with students, teachers, staff, and community organizations to address issues of sustainability, social, environmental, and climate justice?
We are inviting applications from Philadelphia high school teachers to participate in a year-long paid fellowship aimed at expanding student engagement in Green STEM Education for Sustainability and building awareness of Green STEM career paths.
- Review the Project One-Pager
- Connect with others at your school who are passionate about using STEM to address social problems
- Register for an informational Session scheduled for Thursday, June 3, 5:00 PM
- Complete the Application Form by the June 9th deadline
- Send your resume/CV to EFSPhilly@gmail.com
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- Philly STEM Education for Sustainability: Year-Long Paid Fellowship for Phila. H. S. Teachers – Jun 9
- College Resources event for rising first year students – May 14
- K-16 June Institute: Education as Community-Building – Jun 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.