How to ‘Super-Power’ Your Board in an Increasingly Virtual World – Sep 29
This 90-minute SSIR Live! webinar will explore “super tactics” that your board and your leadership can use to make the most of the board experience in an ever-more virtual world. Pandemic-induced isolation and virtual technology have sparked some great ideas that give every board an opportunity to be more inclusive, more connected, and more productive than before. Boards that seize this opportunity will emerge from the pandemic delivering more than just “governance”; they will build a legacy.
In this live session, we will learn …
- How to motivate your board to seize the opportunity of a virtual environment and emerge stronger
- How to build inclusion and social bonds among board members virtually
- How to cultivate the tactics and superpowers of top board leaders to make your board stronger
- How to meticulously plan and prepare for being a super board member in this remote ecosystem
Date and Time: Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 2:00-3:30 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Ascending Leadership Certificate Program
- Webinar: Intersectionalities in Practice: Unpacking Food Policy – Sep 29
- Book Launch: Anti-Oppressive Education in “Elite” Schools – Oct 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.