Philadelphia VIP: Nonprofit Legal Clinic, Feb 14
Posted by Philadelphia VIP on January 28, 2020
Let’s make a match! Free Legal Clinic for Local Nonprofit Organizations – February 14, 2020, 10 AM – 12 PM, at a Center City location.
Are you the leader of an established nonprofit organization?
Is your nonprofit organization providing a significant portion of its programs/services in Philadelphia?
If so, our volunteer attorneys want to provide you with free legal advice at this clinic.
Attorneys will consult with nonprofits on legal areas including:
- Corporate governance issues
- Employment policies
- Commercial leases
- Trademarks and logos
- Any other legal questions
Registration is required. For more information, please visit: https://www.phillyvip.org/events/np-clinic-feb-2020-clients/
Questions? Contact Ivelisse (Evy) Cruz at email@example.com or (215) 523-9565.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Regional Industries and STEM Education: Industry/Program Partnerships – Dec 19
- Virtual Event: What Do the 2022 Elections Mean for Healthcare – Dec 6
- The Desegregation of Higher Ed, Past, Present and Future – Dec 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.