Philadelphia Nonprofit Institute
Posted by Nonprofit Learning Lab on August 14, 2017
Join us at the Philadelphia Nonprofit Institute on September 13, 2017
The Nonprofit Learning Lab is hosting the Philadelphia Nonprofit Institute on September 13, 2017 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm at the International House of Philadelphia. The interactive institute is designed to advance the skills and knowledge of nonprofit professionals. We offer workshops at the intermediate to advanced level. Topics focus on fundraising, donor relations, board and volunteer management, marketing, event planning, branding and communications, and social media/digital strategy. Registration is $125. Scholarships are provided. Breakfast and lunch are included with registration.
For program schedule and to register: http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/philadelphia
Top Three Reasons to Attend the Philadelphia Nonprofit Institute:
- Affordable professional development
- Interactive workshops led by experienced trainers
- Intermediate to advanced level trainings with practical information that you can use to improve the effectiveness of your organization
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Understanding Financial Aid Offers – Feb 1
- 31st Annual African American Children’s Book Fair – Feb 11
- Rutgers-Camden Black History Month Events – Feb 1,2,9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.