Philadelphia Head Start Partnership accepting applications
Posted by Philadelphia Head Start Partnership on September 25, 2017
The Philadelphia Head Start Partnership (PHSP) provides free comprehensive early childhood education services to preschool-aged children and families. PHSP provides:The Philadelphia Head Start Partnership (PHSP) provides free comprehensive early childhood education services to preschool-aged children and families. PHSP provides:
• Educational Services
• Developmental Assessments
• Health Screenings
• Oral Health Services
• School Readiness/Kindergarten Transitioning
• Disability Services
• Family Case Management Services
• Mental Health Services
• Nutrition Services
The Philadelphia Head Start Partnership is accepting applications now for the 2017-2018 school year. For more information and application instructions, call or text PHSP today!
For more information or to schedule an appointment,Contact us at: 215.205.0400
More in "New Resources"
- Thinking outside the box: Watson sets a new vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Civic Engagement (Rutgers Camden)
- Higher Education’s Anchor Mission: A Sharpened Imperative & A Framework for Action
- 2022 Kids Count Data Book: National, State-by-State Data Show Depth of Mental Health Pandemic for Youth
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.