Philadelphia Foundation Nonprofit Grants – Mar 3
Posted by Philadelphia Foundation on February 28, 2023
At the Philadelphia Foundation, we offer several grant funding streams so that nonprofits can identify and apply for a source of funding that makes the most sense for their organization.
Carefully read the criteria listed in the applications to see which funding stream is most appropriate for your organization.
Organizations are limited to one application per grant period. For organizations that qualify, we offer the following types of Support:
- Direct service: Unrestricted grants for well-run, direct-service nonprofits that connect those they serve to multiple resources. Open to nonprofits with budgets under $10 million.
- Impact: Program grants available to nonprofits demonstrating programmatic impact and leadership in the community. Emphasis on demonstrable success that can be replicated by direct-service organizations.
- Advocacy: Unrestricted grants for advocacy organizations advancing critical issues to bring about systemic changes. Emphasis on human services, education funding, legal services, immigrant/refugee services.
- Leadership: Program grants supporting nonprofit leadership are made to organizations that seek to increase measurable skills and diversity of pipelines for senior staff and board of nonprofits and to strengthen organizational capacity and nonprofit leaders in the areas of governance, management, planning, civic engagement and diversity, equity and inclusion. Criteria to receive funding include the project’s intended outcome, how it fits into a comprehensive plan, organizational readiness, and level of commitment.
- And more…
Most applications for grants are due by midnight on March 3, 2023.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- AmeriCorps National Days of Service Grant Competition to Engage Volunteers – May 16
- Strengthening Black Women Entrepreneurship in Retail: Pilot Design Lab – Apr 30
- Yield Giving Open Call for Nonprofits – May 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.