Philadelphia Area Total Internship Management Workshop
Posted by Campus Philly on October 8, 2018
On November 1, The Fox School of Business at Temple University and Campus Philly will welcome Dr. Robert Shindell from Intern Bridge, the nation’s leading experiential education consulting firm to share a newfound approach to internships based on in-depth research and proven strategies. In this full-day, highly interactive and participatory workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Effectively implement an amazing internship program
- Identify future hires with the only no-strings-attached 12-week interview
- Create and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified and educated full-time job candidates
- Increase your organizational brand awareness on college campuses
- And much, MUCH MORE!
This workshop has been accredited by both HRCI and SHRM-PDC and by attending you will receive six (6) CEU Credits!
Register today: http://www.internbridge.com/philly
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Keep Ya Head Up: Using Art to Inspire Peace – Aug 12
- Dollar & A Dream: Turning Your Vision Into a Reality – Aug 11
- Everything Is Love: Making Generational Changes to Our Health & Wellness – Aug 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.