Phila. Youth Basketball’s Magic Academy Youth Entrepreneurship Program – Oct 1
Posted by Philadelphia Youth Basketball on September 27, 2022
Philadelphia Youth Basketball (PYB) is launching its first ever youth entrepreneurship program. The PYB Magic Academy Youth Entrepreneurship Program gives the opportunity for Philadelphia’s high school students to participate in a project-based learning experience with a chance to win a $10,000 award.
The 10-week program from October – December will provide youth entrepreneurs with:
1. The chance to learn about what it takes to build a business and what it means to be an entrepreneur.
2. Formulating a business idea
3. Chance to compete in a PYB Shark Tank Finale event, where a Winner will receive a $10,000.00 investment for their business!
Who: High School students grades 9-12
What: Learn about business 101, how to be an entrepreneur, meet and learn from a diverse pool of local entrepreneurs, craft a business idea and plan, and compete to win $10,000 for seed money.
When: Program begins October 11 – December 15
Price: There is no cost to participants and their families. Interested students must apply and be accepted into the program.
How to apply? Application link here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1ST @ MIDNIGHT
If you have any further questions, please contact Christian Diaz at email@example.com.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Virtual Event: Launching Urban’s Disability Equity Policy Initiative: A Conversation on Including Disability in Research – Oct 12
- Call for Action Plan Reviewers, ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.