Phila. Association of Community Development Corporations FY2021 Annual Report
We have a long road ahead, but you should be proud of the meaningful progress we’ve made this year together. In partnership with our members and the broader community, the Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations (PACDC)has led historic investments across our policy/advocacy and member services programs.
Here are some of our key accomplishments in FY21:
- Helped win more than $400M for affordable homes, commercial corridors, small businesses, and neighborhood infrastructure
- Piloted our Strengthening Philly Corridor Initiative to build the capacity of commercial corridor managers and organizations
- Created spaces for our members to feel renewed and resourced during the coronavirus pandemic
More in "New Resources"
- New Article: How We Can Make Martin Luther King Jr.’s Dream of Ending Poverty A Reality
- New Report: How Should We Measure and Interpret Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care?
- PlayAloud, a “Tool for Reading Apprehension”
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.