PHAN’s 2021 Virtual Health Conference – Oct 21-22
Posted by PA Health Access Network on September 21, 2021
Each year, Pennsylvania Health Access Network (PHAN) brings together advocates, lawmakers, partners, consumers, and experts from around the state for our annual health conference to learn from each other about pressing healthcare issues that affect Pennsylvanians and to plan for the year ahead.
This year, we’ll be bringing together an exciting group of speakers to cover such topics as:
- Lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic (thus far),
- The federal and state landscape for healthcare policy,
- Lowering the cost of prescription drugs,
- Health equity & the role of Medicaid,
- Hospital Consolidation and the changing healthcare landscape,
- And much more!
We’ll be releasing more information about our speakers over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.
Dates and Times:
- Thursday, October 21, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday, October 22, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
WHERE: Held Virtually
Registration is now OPEN for this year’s event! Learn more and register.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Can We Talk? Civil Dialogue for Troubled Times – Oct 19
- Calling in the Calling Out Culture, A dialogue with Loretta Ross – Oct 27
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Career Ready PA – Oct 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.