Peace Center Fellowships
Posted by Rotary Foundation on March 12, 2018
Rotary Foundation Accepting Applications for Peace Center Fellowships
Each year, the Rotary Foundation selects up to a hundred professionals from around the world to receive fellowships to study at one of its peace centers.
Through academic training, practice, and global networking opportunities, Rotary Peace Centers develop leaders who go on to become catalysts for peace and conflict prevention and resolution. In just over a decade, Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than a thousand fellows for careers in peacebuilding, many of whom are serving as leaders at international organizations or have started their own foundations.
Each year, the foundation awards up to fifty fellowships for master’s degrees and fifty for certificate studies at universities around the world.
1) Master’s Degree programs: This track lasts from fifteen to twenty-four months and requires a practical internship of two to three months during the academic break.
2) Professional Development Certificate program: This track is for experienced professionals and lasts three months, with two to three weeks of field study.
All fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and internship and field-study expenses.
See the Rotary website for complete program guidelines, information about program alumni, and application instructions.
Deadline: May 31, 2018
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Webinar: Applying for 2023 Aim High Grant for Middle School OST Programs – Dec 15
- Small Business Growth Fund – Jan 6
- applications for grassroots-led climate solutions – Jan 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.