Path to Citizenship Program
Posted by 1199C Training Fund on January 11, 2016
Below is information on our new, limited “Path to Citizenship Program.” Please pass along to eligible immigrants.
More information at http://1199ctraining.org/citizenship
Contact Arlyn Freed at 215-568-2580 to reserve one of 15 seats.
To take this class applicants must:
· Have had a permanent resident card (green card) for 5 years or more — or be married to an American citizen and had a green card for 3 years or more.
· Be available to attend information sessions and class for 10 weeks (see schedule).
· Be 18 years or older.
· Be a Pennsylvania resident.
· Have Intermediate to High Intermediate English as a Second Language Skills.
· Have a clean criminal background.
In this class students will:
· Meet with lawyers to check their eligibility for citizenship in 2016.
· Get help completing the N-400 application and other forms.
· Get help applying for the Fee Waiver I-912 – check to see if you qualify at this web link:
· Learn everything necessary to pass the naturalization test and interview.
· Become a U.S. Citizen!!!
Schedule: Students must be available to attend ALL of these meetings
· Information Session: Monday, February 1 at 9:30AM
· Assessment Test: Wednesday, February 17 at 9:30AM
· February 22 – April 20: Class meets Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:30am-12:00pm
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Post Graduate Volunteer Fair (Students and Organizations) – Nov 8
- Parents Progressing with Life, Classes – Oct 17
- The Future of Food: Food Waste & Philadelphia – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.