Path to Citizenship class
Posted by 1199C Training Fund on January 29, 2018
For ANYONE with a permanent resident/green card
FREE “Path to Citizenship” class at District 1199C Training & Upgrading Fund!
— Information Session (REQUIRED): Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 9:30AM in the auditorium
**You MUST bring your permanent resident/green card
— English Assessment Test: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 9:30AM in the auditorium
— Class schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30am-12:00pm, March 6 – May 3, 2018
— Note: Students will pay $28 for the class textbook with CDs
In this class students will:
· Meet with lawyers to review eligibility for citizenship (now or in the future).
· Get help completing the N-400 application, Fee Waiver I-912 and other forms.
· Learn everything necessary to pass the civics test, naturalization interview, and become a U.S. Citizen!!!
· Have a permanent resident card (green card)
· Be available to attend information sessions and class for 9 weeks (see schedule).
· Be 18 years or older.
· Be a Pennsylvania resident and live in Philadelphia, Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery or Chester counties.
· Have Intermediate or higher English Skills.
· Have a clean criminal background.
Download the flyer at: http://www.1199ctraining.org/citizenship
Contact Arlyn Freed at 215-568-2580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (NO TEXT MESSAGES!).
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Not Your Average Voter Canvas Training. Tell Your Story. Get Out The Vote. – Jun 1
- Online Event: A conversation with Philadelphia250 CEO Danielle Delio Kim – May 25
- Next Step: From Freedom to Equity Walk-A-Thon and Health Fair – May 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.