part-time Program Manager, RSVP of Montgomery County
Posted by RSVP of Montgomery County on May 21, 2018
Volunteer Executive Consultants Program Manager
20 hours per week out of King of Prussia, PA
Reports to Executive Director
Primary Objective: To provide affordable professional executive consulting services and education to non-profit organizations in the local community.
• Coordinate and Oversee the VEC program
• Recruit volunteers with appropriate expertise and executive backgrounds to be a VEC volunteer; goal: 100 volunteers (expand recruitment efforts in Delaware and Chester Counties)
• Orientation of new VEC volunteers
• Outreach and service nonprofit organizations in need of management assistance; provide management assistance to 45 agencies annually (expand service delivery in Delaware and Chester Counties)
• Market VEC through a variety of sources, including with funders, nonprofit newsletters, social media, current RSVP nonprofit partners, collaborative and more… • Coordinate and market educational workshops (goal: 150 individuals annually)
• Respond to inquires and evaluate the requests for service from nonprofit agencies and determine if they are appropriate for the program
• Assign and coordinate VEC volunteers into appropriate team placements
• Work with the lead consultant to be sure the nonprofit client’s goals are being met.
• Plan, coordinate, and run the VEC monthly meeting.
• Update and maintain all enrollment/VEC forms and paper work necessary for both volunteers and clients
• Maintain all records for Grant reporting, work with Executive Director to calculate program outcomes to meet grant deliverables
• Work with Development Coordinator to report on progress towards goals
• Oversee data collection and follow-up evaluations
• Maintain/update VEC documents on SharePoint
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- Comfortable using Eventbrite
- Email marketing or similar online marketing tools
- Proficient with social media posting
- Effective Communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
For more information, email Barbara Rutberg at [email protected] with cover letter and resume.
- Campus Compact Student Design Fellowship – Oct 27
- Special Projects Manager (Remote), Campus Compact
- Student Engagement Coordinator (Remote), Campus Compact
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.