Part-time Facilities Coordinator, North 10
Posted by North 10 Philadelphia on May 10, 2022
Through strong partnerships with a shared vision and mutual accountability, North10, Philadelphia works to improve the life outcomes for community members in Hunting Park-East Tioga by facilitating economic growth, increasing housing options, enhancing learning opportunities, and promoting physical and emotional wellness in order for current residents and future generations to live happy, healthy, and civically engaged lives.
Since 2007, the Lenfest Center has provided youth of the Hunting Park-East Tioga sections of North Philadelphia with a welcoming, safe, and enriching refuge from systemic neighborhood violence, poverty, and a myriad of other trauma-inducing challenges. In 2018, North10, Philadelphia was formed as the parent organization, with the Center as the cornerstone of innovative and inclusive efforts to revitalize this neighborhood. North10’s goal is community development without displacement: to improve the neighborhood with the people of this neighborhood.
What You’ll Do:
As the Facilities Coordinator, you will report to and be evaluated by the Facilities Manager and will successfully perform the following:
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms
- Clean, mop, wash, buff, and vacuum floors
- Perform daily collection and emptying of trash
- Perform daily cleaning and stocking of bathrooms, locker rooms, kitchens, classrooms and meeting rooms, offices, lobby, and gymnasium
- Clean windows
- Dust and vacuum furniture
- Clean and polish fixtures
- Remove recycling materials
- Maintain outside walk areas, including sweeping debris and washing walkways
- Maintain landscape – water, cut and trim shrubs and grass
- Perform daily cleaning and monitoring of parking lot, courtyard, and sidewalk, including snow removal
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance of windows, doors and floors
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Assistant Group Supervisor Aide Seasonal Summer 2022 (Full-Time Temporary)
- Gaudenzia Job Fair, Wilmington, DE – Jun 2
- Bicycle Coalition Youth Cycling Program Coordinator – Jun 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.