Paid Nonprofit Internships for Students
Posted by Bank of America on January 25, 2016
Student Leaders® recognizes those who lead and serve in their own communities and beyond. Bank of America will connect Student Leaders to tools and resources that will help them make communities better.
As a Student Leader, you will:
• Work as a paid intern at a local nonprofit for eight weeks
• Attend the week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, D.C.
• Develop leadership and career skills
• Connect with like-minded students from your own community and across the country
Juniors and Seniors:
November 2, 2015 to January 29, 2016
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- 2023 AmeriCorps State Program Grants – Sep 7
- AmeriCorps 2023 State and National Grants Competition – Jan 5
- Systems for Action research program – Sep 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.