Paid Internships for Bucks Co Youth
Posted by PA CareerLink® Bucks County Youth Center on May 22, 2017
Please help us share exciting news that we have PAID INTERNSHIPS available for eligible HIGH SCHOOL graduates! Each intern will make $2,000.00 + this summer in a PAID INTERNSHIP that matches their career interests! Any recent HIGH SCHOOL graduate interested in applying must be between the ages of 16 and 24 WITH a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Are you graduating high school?
- Or have a GED?
- Do you live in Bucks County?
- Are you looking for work?
Do you need help in enhancing your job skills or Applying to college? Interested in job training?
We have paid internships for the summer that Pay up to $2,000.00!
If you answered yes to any of these questions,
Amanda Vogelman at Avogelman@buckscareerlink.org or 215-781-1073, ext. 2273
More in "New Resources"
- Philly Counts Provides Update on Engagement Efforts – Resources and Volunteering
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Understanding the digital divide: Philadelphia’s report on digital access
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.