PA State of the Child county reports
Posted by Pennsylvania Partnerships for Children on August 13, 2018
PA Partnerships publishes annual State of the Child county reports
Each year Pennsylvania Partnerships for Children releases county-based State of the Child profiles that provide a snapshot of child poverty, health care, educational opportunities and other important measures of children’s well-being in all 67 counties.
You can find statistics for each county about:
• How many children are uninsured, and how many benefit from coverage through Medicaid or Pennsylvania’s Children’s Health Insurance Program
• How many children benefit from subsidized child care and publicly funded pre-kindergarten programs
• The number of children in foster care or receiving other child welfare services
• Academic performance data for school districts, charter schools and cyber charter schools
A statewide profile is also available. Learn more by visiting the website.
More in "New Resources"
- New Report: Countering Election Misinformation
- Podcast: Citizen Cast: Michael Mann Preaches Climate Optimism
- New Health Department Website for Families
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.